Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The holidays are upon us

Does it seem to anyone else that the closer we get to Christmas and what should be a time of "peace on earth, goodwill toward man" people see to get more rude and more mean? Maybe it is just me.


Anyway, Thanksgiving is over and we are moving on to Christmas. I don't focus very much on Thanksgiving simply because I try to be thanful for my blessing everyday not just on one day of the year. Wow! That came out sounding much more holier than thou then I meant it to! I guess I just feel the same way about Thanksgiving as I do about Valentine's Day. It is much more effective to be thankful and express love year round than one day. Besides, Thanksgiving is mearly the warm-up for CHRISTMAS. Which is my favorite (if you can't tell).


Although it is worth mentioning that we have more reasons than most to be thankful this year as Primary Children's Hospital released baby Chris to come home with Becki on Thanksgiving Day.

No comments: